Tuesday, May 4, 2010

All my characters are gone...the blog will suffer!

Hey folks...it's a sad day in my DWTS blogging world. BAM--just like that 2 of the most ridiculous characters are gone--back to back...POOF! Oh man...my material will surely suffer.

So I'll make this quick---since I barely stayed awake for it.

Intro---
1. Holy moly Brooke---are we going clubbing? or are we the host of a BALLROOM dance show? That dress was a little too clubbish for me.
2. Looks like Derek has decided to take over as resident nerd on the show, since Jake's departure, of course. He is so freaking annoying.
3. 85---please don't ever wear that outfit again. EGADS the man in white!
4. Did you all notice Maks mouth, "Hi Linda"---okay so maybe it was "Hi Sarah"---actually no...I think it was Hi Linda...it's the accent that threw it off.

Dancing---
1. Maks and Erin-
All that business and fake fighting about Maks wanting to take his pants off in the dance---was such a load of BS. I knew he wouldn't do it. Yes, technically, he did take his pants off but who was he kidding. We know he pushes the limit and has attitude but he won't mess with the judges that much and ruin his chances. I love my Maks and I'm glad that I at least have him left on the show, but the whole fake drama and fights during rehearsal are getting a bit old...even for me. My favorite part of the rehearsal segment had to be when Erin was laying on her side as if posing for Sports Illustrated---oh brother...what the heck is that girl doing? Baiting another stalker..that's what! I was happy their scores went up and even caught Maks tell Erin...after Len praised their work --"he'll give us an 8"--I'm such a good lip reader!
All in all...happy they improved. I also loved when Len told Bruno that he looks like he's going to a funeral with fairy lights. HYSTERICAL!
Oh and every time Maksy pinches Tom---just know it's meant for me!

2. 85 and Cheryl-
Oh dear...if you need 2 pros to get you in dancing shape...you don't belong here! I'm sorry Cheryl...I'm ready for you to leave even if you are the birthday girl. Please...if we keep her on any longer she'll be weighted down by all that crazy jewelry 85 is throwing her way! No more BLING for you missy! He's just so annoying. That voice of his is...Mike Tyson meets some other dude. Its' got that squeaky high pitch thing going on and I don't like it!

3. Nicole and Derek-
Easy turbos...way to get the emotional side of me with her cute little Aunt that had Down Syndrome. How dare they mess with a preggo and her hormones! Anyway..about Nicole...seriously folks...is it really that cold in that rehearsal room? What's up with that gigantic scarf she was wearing while dancing. My goodness. I could barely see her face. I'm just a little sick of her, too. She's such a baby! Oh and...Carrie Ann...I think you tell someone every season they are the best dancer ever. Hard to take you seriously when you say it this time.

4. Pamian-
Oh boy...not the animal activist bit again. Been there done that. I have one positive thing to say about Pamian this week. I am extremely happy to see that their rehearsal time is authentic. They don't "argue"---make up drama. They just work. Of course Pam ends up ruining it by trying to be something she's not...like Ms. Innocent...but at least the rehearsal time is tolerable.

Quick note---did you all catch that Train will be performing at the results show this week. I laughed out loud. I'm a huge fan of Train and I found it amusing that they will be performing because if you recall, it was their latest hit---Soul Sister--that was utterly butchered on the show a few weeks back. My windows shattered and all. I'm sure when they heard that...they insisted on coming on and showing America--how it's supposed to sound.

5. Niecy and Louie-
She's not funny anymore. Maybe I'm bored...maybe I'm tired...but I'm sick of the food jokes, the fat jokes, and the eyelashes of course! The dance was okay but that ending...YIKES. And Carrie Ann---ease up with the weight digs. This week it was, "Niecy, you're impressively light on your feet." I said it last time...Niecy asked for it. And now Len...when he said that Louie can help lift her chest---Uh hello Lenny--were you asleep the week Louie came out of the closet?

6. Evanna-
AWESOME! WOO HOO!!! What a way to come back and show those judges you are the man to beat this season! He officially has my vote after Maks gets booted out!

Now on to the team dances--
Team Gaga
I was thrilled to see that my 2 favorite couples, Maks/Erin and Evanna were not on the same team as Nicole and 85. HOWEVER--I knew having Niecy on their team would hurt them. I love how 85 was concerned that his fate lies in the hands of others...like he's sooooo good, Please...you could be the one to ruin it for the group! Pam's splits were awful---I'm pretty sure I can do better. All in all...dance was good. Now...if you notice..earlier in the blog, I commented on Cheryl being weighed down by the additional bling from 85. Well...once again I'm proven correct. Did you all catch her near fall. Oh how I thoroughly enjoyed that! Too bad she didn't hit ground.

Team Madonna
Hold on a minute...Niecy can do the splits? Whoa baby! As for the pulling off the skirts business. Oh boy...if I were Niecy I would have insisted that part be left out. Good grief.

Well, that's about it for this week...

I'm thinking Pam goes home...but I want 85 out first!

Until next week...
Keep Dancing...
Len-da Isa-ba

1 comment:

  1. Hey Linda, I have been reading all your blogs on DWTS and laughing out loud. Maks is my favorite too, I am pretty sure Maks said hi to Sarah, which made me feel awesome. I replayed it a couple times just to make sure. I do hope Maks and Erin win but I think it might be Nicole and Derek.

    ReplyDelete