Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We're down to 5 couples and back to 2 hours...YIKES

Hello friends,
By my blog entry title alone you can tell that I'm beyond annoyed that with so few couples we needed a 2 hour show. They could have easily cut that sucker down to 1 hour. I know they had to dance 2 different dances but the commercials and RECAPS alone were like 45 minutes worth. GOOD GRIEF. I'm pregnant...TIRED...and just need to get down to the meat of the episode already.

So without any further delay...let's get right to it.

Of course the first 3 things I noticed were:
1. Brooke's dress was AWESOME! Probably would not have looked like that on any other gal.
2. Lenny boy wore that same number a few shows back...he's getting senile
3. My MAKS looked amazing all beard free---I missed his pretty little face.

I also noticed that he and Erin looked a tad peeved at one another during the panning of the contestants---I guess we'll wait and see what "drama" they endured during rehearsal.

Let's get right to the couples and both dances with be discussed in one shot--see ABC...it is possible to condense things!

The couples-
1. 85 & Cheryl-
Personally, I prefer when he's quiet...so Cheryl...please stop inquiring what is wrong and why he's so quiet. I'm over them! He was not happy with his 21's---which of course brought a smile to my face. Their second dance the JIVE---whoa Cheryl...what happened to the "No dancer left behind" campaign? Cause you left that fool in the dust and out danced him beyond measure. Once again...I saw fire in 85's eyes at the scores. Cue Linda's gigantic grin!

2. Niecy & Louie-
Okay we get it...you have a busy life...oh you poor baby with your 3 or 4 jobs...I know quite a few people who would be happy with one job these days...so suck it up or turn some offers down. Could the reason you're so stinking exhausted have anything to do with the fact that you eye lids weigh about 25 pounds each! SHEESH. Bruno was right...she had wild arms...WILD arms...I think 85 blew a gasket when he saw her scores were better! Her second dance...I have 2 things to say...Louie is one strong MoFo and Niecy's boobs are GYNORMOUS! Holy Kazow Batman...this is a family show!

3.Maks & Erin-
Oh give it a rest already ERIN!.."I'm so scared! I'm so scared!...I just can't trust Maks, I just can't jump into his big strapping arms with my 100 lb waif body!" Cue barffest NOW! I think he can handle your skinny and bossy butt, OKAY?! I loved their dance. I loved that lift she was sooo terrified of and I'm glad they got a 10. There should have been a few more given out by the other two crabby judges. One thing I want to know is...who is that chick they always show from the audience after she dances? Is our dear Erin Lebanese? Their second dance...HOLY MOLY PANTS UP TO YOUR NECK! I know you were trying to show us you were wearing loafers without socks...but geez louise...when your pants reach the bottom of your V-neck shirt...that is just too darn much. EVEN for my Maks. Also, as far as the dance is concerned--I have to admit I literally said, "Darn you Erin...why can't you be a better dancer!" She has potential but she's just not as good as that darn Nicole.

4. Evanna-
Those 2 are quite enjoyable and if you all remember Anna used to be quite the little witch---I'm happy to see how nice she can be. I also remember back at the beginning of the season, the judges kept telling the two of them to get more chemistry---well guess what...that chemistry is getting a little uncomfortable. That "ride" Evan gave her on the ice...uh...hello...married woman...I'm not digging that! AT ALL. And I think your precious Jonathon would have an issue, too. Their second dance was AWESOME. So entertaining...so creative...so robbed of some 10's. They are the only ones in my opinion that took the dance and added the time period they were supposed to. It really chaps my hide to see them get 3 nine's and see that darn favorite Nicole get 10's!

5. Nicrybaby and Demostannoying-
Okay...I'll give it to you...Derek is a great choreographer...but that still doesn't change the fact that he annoys me! Do you know who annoys me more? Nicrybaby! The whole, "I challenge anyone who says this comes natural to me to come to our rehearsals" speech made my blood boil. Oh stop it. JUST STOP IT! For someone to sit there and lie is just infuriating. If she really didn't have an advantage then why is she a part of the choreography? Hmmm? Someone with no experience does not have that to contribute to the partnership---so give it up. We all heard you say that you're happy that Derek appreciates your creativity and ideas regarding the dance choreography. BAM--BUSTED! This chick has literally cried in every episode! I new she would get all 10's I just new it!

So folks...there you have it.

I think it's time for 85 or Niecy to go. My picks for the final 3 are Erin, Evan, and Nicole. I think it should come down to Nicole or Evan...cause that Erin...just can't compete with those 2.

Until next week's 4 hour episode...
Keep Dancing..
Len-da Isa-ba

No comments:

Post a Comment