Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A little late in watching and in posting..

Okay folks...so here's the deal. I didn't watch it last night..---just saw it this morning and so I fear that my lack of votes for Maks might have hurt him a bit---we'll see soon enough.

I knew I was in for a treat when I got a text last night from a friend that said, "What the heck is your boy, Maks, wearing?"---I figured Maksy must be in the buff...so of course I was excited to see what all the talk was about. Much to my dissapointment--it wasn't any different than any other week.

Now...let's move right into it.

Maks and Erin-
I LOVED when he said, "God willing---we'll be here next week!" Oh...I hope he's a Christian! LOL---My Maks has to win this season. He was robbed before and it's his time!!! I loved their V-Waltz...loved it. It gave me chills...the music, movement...a big MUAH! xoxoxoxo to my boy! I have never wanted to be Tom Bergeron as much as I do when Maks gives him his resident pinch. STUPID BRUNO needs to calm down and not get their hopes up in showing a 10 and giving a 9. GRRRRRRR Erin's second dance...hmm---the little segments about each of their pasts... well well well...Erin has dance experience, too? Oh dear! No fair!!! And for someone who had some dance experience...I'm pretty disappointed in how she's doing. It's never quite enough. BUT..the one thing I have to say is Maks + Paso= HOT!

Nicole and Derek-
Of course Derek would be injured during the semi-final rehearsal weeks so that we can pity him and his cry baby partner...Oh PAHLEASE!!! Be a man. Stick some Icy Hot patches on there and get over it! All this pity pity ---OH JUST FORFEIT!!!! With that plea to forfeit...I must admit, they are DARN GOOD. That Argentianian Tango was just amazing! I will also state for the record that I don't believe Derek was ever really injured this week. There is no way he could have recovered that quickly. I'm sure it was all a ploy to get the votes. That and "claiming" it was his birthday. Oh and Carrie Ann---moved to tears...Oh brother...pukefest! Then she gets Nicrybaby started...double pukefest and then Derek starts crying...triple PUKEFEST. Nicole's second dance...MADE ME SOOOO ANGRY! I can't believe she got 2 10's for literally doing a typical dance routine from the Pussy Cat Doll videos. SERIOUSLY---youtube any one of their videos and you will see what you saw for her "solo"---NOT TEN worthy! AT ALL.

Cheryl and 85-
I noticed we had 2 BBall players in the audience...Mr. Rick "the Fox" Fox and Kareem. It's only a matter of time before I get my wish and have a basketball player on there! MICHAEL JORDAN---please!!! Yeah the dance was better but I'm a tad annoyed with the latest scam 85 is pulling. He's literally begging the public for votes by claiming if he gets 1 million followers on his Twitter account he'll give each new person some obscene amount of money. I'm not sure how true that is...but I was disgusted! If he stays tonight...it's because he went to those extremes! BLAH! I don't care how difficult your past was---if you can afford those jewels...you're doing just fine!

Evanna-
Yes, Evan...it's time you show the world your personality---I've been asking for this for soooo long! The dance was entertaining and as I said before, if Maks is out...EVAN is in. The most entertaining of that whole segment was when Bruno said he was as high as a kite, and Tom corrected him and said, "You haven't seen someone that high since you last looked in the mirror!" SO SO SO TRUE! His second dance...LOVED it. I'm glad he got his 30! And Bruno..."Evan, you've got BALLS!" Thanks Captain Obvious!

All in all...the night was good. I think Maks and 85 are gonna be on the chopping block and I'm sooo worried Maks might go home. Oh well...if it is his time..it's his time. Did you all catch that Vienna will be dancing with Jake??? Oh brother...I'm sorry but cut the show down to 1 hr and let's wrap this puppy up! Leave out the Jakes, the Kates, and the others and give us the TROPHY!!

Until next time...
Keep Dancing..

Len-da

No comments:

Post a Comment