Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The results---SHOCKER!!!

Okay--let me start off by saying---WHAT THE HECK WAS THE PURPOSE OF A THREE HOUR FINALE???!!! My goodness! I fell asleep. Literally. That is why this review was not in your inbox first thing this morning.

Why replay last nights episode from 8pm-9pm? Why make the 3 finalists dance a dance they have already danced before from 9pm to 10pm? Why bring back those losers to dance again?? Sheesh...I'm falling asleep again just thinking about how ridiculous and drawn out this 3 hour dealio was!

With that rant out of the way---let's move to the intro---I was so annoyed with Kate walking while the rest were dancing. Good grief woman! Lie and tell the people you've been injured at least so that you don't annoy America!! I mean heck, 85 claimed he got hurt--when we all know he's just bitter that he wasn't in the finals!

Next up was the return of the losers of the season. I swear, if I heard one more time that the former contestants were coming back with brand new routines ONE MORE TIME--- I was going to die. Had they specified the dance was only going to be a whopping 2 seconds long---I might not have been so annoyed. I would hardly call a 2 second hip shaking a "brand new routine"

Shannen and Mark--She obviously did not have time to work on her 2 second routine in all the 10 weeks that have passed cause she looked uncertain.

Aiden's cartwheel and splits had me rolling on the floor- PA-THE-TIC!

Buzz--I get it---you're an astronaut, you walked on the moon---sheesh is that all you've ever done in your entire 120 years of living?

Jake and Vienna--Was it really necessary to have them dance to "On the Wings of Love"? Also, I was extremely bummed he didn't eat it like he did every episode, but I guess when you're in the arms of your love---you feel secure and confident (bleh)--I'm sure they put her in the routine to play tricks on our eyes--I found I was watching her more than him and so he might have fallen and I missed it! Sneaky ABC!

Then my baby got eliminated---and of course he didn't cry ERIN! He's just not that in to you!---Heard of the book? READ IT! Oh and more thing about Maksy--he's hot when he's competing and even HOTTER when he dances for the fun of it.

Next up was the Kate segment---YES---I said segment because not one other loser got that much air time. WHY THE HECK DID SHE? She is the worst dancer EVER---EVER---and yet we had to listen to her plug her 2 shows (which I vow not to watch---more than once)--we had to see their back story again, their fight, their rehearsal where all she wanted was difficult moves and then told Tony that she doesn't like that move!, the "I heart you Tony", then that HORRID HORRID papparazi dance which didn't improve a bit, and finally we got the I will survive montage with her face in the camera being air lifted out of the building. Oh please ABC---keep that woman up there forever! Jimmy Fallon should have come back to dance in her place. Now that would have been good.

Pam and Damien---Holy moly---when did the ballroom become a strip joint. Ewwwww dirty. And yeah Bruno, she embraced the character well---we get it.

Niecy and Louie- "I don't think you're ready for this jelly"---TYPICAL! Let's get one more big girl comment out this season---PREDICTABLE!

85 was injured so I was spared from that love fest and more bling bling---thank you very much.

45 mintues of more filler
Then the big reveal of the winner---SHOCKER!!!! Stop crying before the annoucement is made NICRYBABY! I swear she had an accent for the first time ever all season. What was that about?

And poor Evan---as polite and sweet as pie!

So folks---that wraps up season 10 of Dancing with the Stars! This season was by far one of the best as far as characters---very excited to see what's coming next season.

I know Julianne is coming back and I'm praying Charo is one of the stars. I also know a few ladies that really want Rick Fox to join the cast. We'll find out before we know it.

Until next time...
Keep Dancing.

Len-da Isa-ba

1 comment: